In 10 Modules, the reviewers provide a comprehensive and insightful overview of peer review.
The Modules :
COURSE STRUCTURE :
1. Module : Online Course on Journal Peer Review
2. Module : Expectations of a journal editor
3. Module : Before Reviewing
4. Module : Ethics in peer review
5. Module : Variations and innovations in peer review
6. Module : Reading Manuscript Content Quality & Originality
7. Module : Writing Review Report
8. Module : Practice and Exercise
9. Module : Reviewed Format
10. Module : Resources further reading
- The Course will be administered through Distance Learning Mode.
- There will be an Online Examination System. The candidates are required to give the online examination from home, office or cyber café anytime during the time duration, as announced.
- The Duration of Course will be 10 days.
- There will be online Exams of 1 hour duration during these 10 days.
- The Question Paper will contain objective Watch our Audios & videos.
FEES STRUCTURE :
- Course Fee: INR 3000 (USD 50 for Overseas Candidates)
- This Fee includes cost of Registration, Study Material and Examination.
- Exhaustive Study Material and Books will be dispatched to the Registered Candidates.
- Professionals include Research Scholars, Teachers or Academicians, Lawyers, Public Administrators or Public Servants, Journalists, Civil Society leaders.
- All the Candidates are required to pay the full fee for the course while applying.
- Any problem in payment of fee is to be reported at email@example.com
- Fee is Non-Refundable.
GRADE SYSTEM :